Monday, March 31, 2008

Fellowship

Ok.. so I'm attempting to read this book for school, "Fast Food Nation" and lets just say its the most boring book I think I've ever read. 
So, I decided to take a break and just write.
  Last night at Kaleo, the teaching was great as always, the Spirit came and was definitely working on my heart. But, after the teaching and worship, we had a great time of just hanging out and talking with all the Kaleoites. I was just able to sit and talk to all my friends for 2 hours. What a blessing. I have to say that the fellowship at Kaleo is like none other. With such a small group of people, everyone knows each other and we can all just sit back and talk. I've had some great conversations with people about how the Lord is working on our hearts. Prayer groups are another benefit. Anyways, Kaleo is a blessing and something I am going to miss when I move.
 But last night was just alot of fun. We got to sit back and just laugh a lot.
  I'm praising the Lord for the fellowship He has given us in the body of Christ

1 comment:

oodlesuvfun said...

YAY! You got sucked in! Welcome to the world of blogging- it's addicting! I agree with your post. The fellowship within the body of Christ is sweet. I too am thankful for Kaleo and what that ministry has come to mean in my life. Thanks for this post, it reminded me to stop and be thankful to the Lord for His continued provision and to pray for His people.