Ok, so today I had to go to work then school. But I had a good time. I'm looking forward to the busiest summer of my life. haha. Seriously. I have to work two jobs to save up for school so that I don't have to get into a bunch of debt.
Although I'm having to work two jobs and have no social life this summer, I have to say that I am truly amazed at the way in which God provided for me to go to Master's this Fall. I was doubting even going because of the debt, pretty sure as of 3 weeks ago that I would just have to stay here and go to a Cal State and I was beginning to be content with what I thought was in-store for my life. But little did I know that God had already planned out a way for me to go, and not be overwhelmed by debt. He provided so much more than I expected.
Through so much of not knowing what to expect in the next few months I have grown to understand more than before how God cares for me. I'm reminded of a verse in Matthew which talks about how He cares for the birds and the flowers, and how much more He cares for me.
I love how He continuously provides. Not only did He GIVE me the more important thing in life(salvation) He also cares for my daily needs.
What an amazing God I worship. All praise is to His holy name.
Court
No comments:
Post a Comment