Friday, May 2, 2008

I thought I should finish that last post. I want to grieve those who are dead in their sin. If I saw the reality of my own sin, and the sin of others, and most importantly see the righteousness of God and what He has saved me from. How much more would I be broken over the lost. I was convicted about how often I share the gospel with people. Do I have any purposeful relationships with the lost.

This is my prayer to the lost.

I'm praying Lord, that you would grow my love and brokeness for the Lost. Please help me to grieve over my own sin and over the lost. To beg sinners to come to know you Lord. Please change my heart, to weep over the lost. Please give me an opportunity to share the Gospel even this week with someone Lord. To see people come to know you. I know you can save people and I pray that you would use me to be part of that.
I love you Lord and want to see others come to know the saving grace you have given to me.

All for your glory

Amen

No comments: